Eleven Wolf Greenfield Attorneys Selected for 2013 Best Lawyers in America
Today Intellectual Property law firm, Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C., announced that 11 attorneys have been named to the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Wolf Greenfield attorneys recognized in the Annual Rankings are:
- Michael Albert, Co-Chair, Litigation Group
- Neil P. Ferraro, Chair, Mechanical Technologies Group
- Edward R. Gates, Firm Chairman and Chair, Pharmaceutical Group
- Patricia Granahan, Shareholder, Biotechnology Group
- Lawrence M. Green, Chair, Interference Group
- George L. Greenfield, Senior Counsel, Mechanical Technologies Group
- Timothy J. Oyer, President and Managing Partner
- Edward F. Perlman, Shareholder, Trademark & Copyright Group
- Edmund J. Walsh, Co-Chair, Post Grant Proceedings Group
- David Wolf, Founder and Senior Counsel, Trademark & Copyright Group
- Douglas R. Wolf, Chair, Trademark & Copyright Group
- Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
For more information please visit: www.bestlawyers.com .
About Wolf Greenfield
Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C. is the largest New England-based law firm focused solely on intellectual property (IP) law. The firm’s lawyers are technical and legal specialists at the forefront of their fields supporting leading companies, inventors, and research facilities with a full range of intellectual property portfolio management including patent, copyright and trademark acquisition, prosecution and litigation; opinions and strategic counseling; trade dress protection; intellectual property audits and due diligence; and licensing and other issues related to commercialization of intellectual property. Now in its ninth decade, Wolf Greenfield continues to represent innovators in the fields of biotechnology, chemical & materials technologies, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, clean technology, electrical & computer technologies, mechanical technologies, medical devices, and consumer products.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Davis Malm Shareholder Robert J. Galvin Quoted in Noted Condominium Resource Hoaleader.com
- Pierce Atwood - Bruce Miller to Present at "Not Just Another SBA Seminar"
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Tamsin R. Kaplan Presents to the Woman to Woman Group at New Directions, Inc.
- Pierce Atwood - Cliff Ruprecht & Gavin McCarthy Present at MSBA Litigation Institute