Stamos Group-backed nCrypted Cloud Raises Half of $2.5 Million Debt Offering
nCrypted Cloud LLC, a stealth startup presumably offering cloud-computing services, has raised $1.25 million, or half of a $2.50 million debt offering, from eight investors, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Belmont-based firm are the following executives:
- Nicholas Stamos of The Stamos Group; and
- Igor Odnovorov;
The Stamos Group helps startups with writing a business plan, crafting funding strategies and building a team.
Stamos has previously been associated with Phase Forward, which completed a $280 million initial public offering in 2004. The firm, which claimed a peak valuation of $1.2 billion in 2007, was acquired by Oracle for $685 million in 2010.
Stamos also acknowledges a “bust” in Amulet and that the jury is out on its investment in Verdasys.
Reg D filing: http://tinyurl.com/d4nctb5
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Attorneys Named To MA Super Lawyers And Rising Stars 2013
- Pierce Atwood - Newest Edition of Maine Environmental and Land Use Statutes Deskbook Now Available
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA: What This Means in The Workplace
- Pierce Atwood - Pierce Atwood Receives Highest Ranks from Chambers and Partners