Linkable Networks Raises $3.2 Million
Linkable Networks Inc., which specializes in linked advertising, has raised $3.22 million, or 64 percent of a $5 million share offering, from 16 investors, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Boston-based firm are:
· CEO Thomas Burgess;
· Executive Vice President Douglas Spear;
· CFO David Chapman;
· Chief Technology Officer Francis Correra;
· Senior Vice President for Sales Gene Wisniewski; and
· Executive officer Mark Roszkowski.
Also named in the filing were the following directors:
· Eric Hjerpe of Waltham, Mass.-based Kepha Partners;
· Jeffrey Glass of Boston-based Bain Capital Ventures; and
· Marsh Marshall of Bethesda, Md.-based Putney Capital.
Other investors in the company include Boston’s Common Angels and Citi Ventures.
Linkable Networks converts TV, radio, print, banner, text, video or mobile ads into so-called linkables, offers tied to direct sales or conversions. Its technology, for example, allows consumers to link store-level and item-level offers directly to their credit or debit card of choice, with no point-of-sale integration, mail-in rebates or paper coupons, with the discounts appearing directly on the consumer’s bank statement.
The company was previously called Clovr Media Inc. and AllSlips Media Inc.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Attorneys Named To MA Super Lawyers And Rising Stars 2013
- Pierce Atwood - Newest Edition of Maine Environmental and Land Use Statutes Deskbook Now Available
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA: What This Means in The Workplace
- Pierce Atwood - Pierce Atwood Receives Highest Ranks from Chambers and Partners