InCrowd Closes $2.2 Million Share Offering
InCrowd Inc., a market research firm specializing in healthcare, has raised nearly all of a $2.18 million share offering from 13 investors, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Boston-based firm are:
· Co-founder and CEO Janet Kosloff;
· Co-founder and President Barbara Hayes;
· Director Jeffrey Herrmann;
· Director Dominic Endicott of Spain’s Nauta Capital; and
· Director Diane Liebenson of the market research firm GreenBook.
InCrowd seeks to transform traditional market research by speeding up the task of gathering data for the healthcare industry. It uses modern tools including smartphones to quickly collect data, often using prescreened healthcare professionals, and has built a platform to deliver them in near real time.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Attorneys Named To MA Super Lawyers And Rising Stars 2013
- Pierce Atwood - Newest Edition of Maine Environmental and Land Use Statutes Deskbook Now Available
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA: What This Means in The Workplace
- Pierce Atwood - Pierce Atwood Receives Highest Ranks from Chambers and Partners