InCrowd Closes $2.2 Million Share Offering
InCrowd Inc., a market research firm specializing in healthcare, has raised nearly all of a $2.18 million share offering from 13 investors, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Boston-based firm are:
· Co-founder and CEO Janet Kosloff;
· Co-founder and President Barbara Hayes;
· Director Jeffrey Herrmann;
· Director Dominic Endicott of Spain’s Nauta Capital; and
· Director Diane Liebenson of the market research firm GreenBook.
InCrowd seeks to transform traditional market research by speeding up the task of gathering data for the healthcare industry. It uses modern tools including smartphones to quickly collect data, often using prescreened healthcare professionals, and has built a platform to deliver them in near real time.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Davis Malm Shareholder Robert J. Galvin Quoted in Noted Condominium Resource Hoaleader.com
- Pierce Atwood - Bruce Miller to Present at "Not Just Another SBA Seminar"
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Tamsin R. Kaplan Presents to the Woman to Woman Group at New Directions, Inc.
- Pierce Atwood - Cliff Ruprecht & Gavin McCarthy Present at MSBA Litigation Institute