Analogic Corp. Hands 100% Target Bonus, Stock to CEO James Green
James W. Green
Analogic Corp. (Nasdaq: ALOG) has handed President and CEO James Green a target incentive bonus of 100 percent of his base salary, or $540,750, besides restricted stock units and stock options for the fiscal year 2013, according to an SEC filing.
Green, who has led the Peabody-based maker of medical and airport security devices since 2007, was also awarded target performance-based RSUs of 10,244 with the opportunity to earn double that number, and 17,371 stock options vesting in three annual installments until 2015.
The bonuses will be based on revenue targets, non-GAAP earnings per share and return on invested capital targets. The RSUs will be based on earnings per share and relative total shareholder return. The awards came under the company’s annual incentive and long-term incentive plans.
Analogic also handed out similar incentives to the following three executives:
* Mervat Faltas, senior vice president, Medical Imaging Business, got a target cash bonus of 50 percent of her $309,860 base salary, or $154,930; 3,260 RSUs, with the opportunity to double, and 5,530 stock options;
* John Fry, senior vice president, general counsel and secretary, got a target cash bonus of 60 percent of his $341,433 base salary, or $204,860; 4,311 RSUs with the opportunity to double, and 7,312 stock options.
* Michael Levitz, senior vice president, CFO and Treasurer, got a target cash bonus of 60 percent of his $321,491 base salary, or $192,894; 4,060 RSUs with the opportunity to double, and 6,885 stock options.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Attorneys Named To MA Super Lawyers And Rising Stars 2013
- Pierce Atwood - Newest Edition of Maine Environmental and Land Use Statutes Deskbook Now Available
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA: What This Means in The Workplace
- Pierce Atwood - Pierce Atwood Receives Highest Ranks from Chambers and Partners