Aegerion Pharma Among Advent International’s $2.4 Billion Holdings in Q4
Advent International’s holdings at the end of December were worth $2.4 billion, according to an SEC filing.
The Boston-based private equity group reported four holdings at the end of the fourth quarter. They are:
• Cambridge, Mass.-based Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR), $56 million;
• Philadelphia-based Five Below Inc. (Nasdaq: FIVE), $860.1 million;
• Cincinnati, Ohio-based Vantiv Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), $1.5 billion;
• San Mateo, Calif.-based WageWorks Inc. (NYSE: WAGE), $32.6 million.
Also at citybizlist, see:
Citybizlist Partner News
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Attorneys Named To MA Super Lawyers And Rising Stars 2013
- Pierce Atwood - Newest Edition of Maine Environmental and Land Use Statutes Deskbook Now Available
- Davis, Malm & D'Agostine - Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA: What This Means in The Workplace
- Pierce Atwood - Pierce Atwood Receives Highest Ranks from Chambers and Partners