71,798 RSF leased to new and existing tenants in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Hobbs Brook Management LLC, a commercial property management and development firm specializing in leasing, construction and development of Class A office space, announced today that it has successfully negotiated eight leases in its office parks in Waltham and Wakefield, Mass. and Johnston, R.I. The three new tenants and five renewed tenants collectively occupy over 70,000 RSF.
“What sets us apart is our dedication to our tenants, from delivering exceptional customer service to providing sustainable, high-quality office environments with an array of amenities and excellent service. We are not only developing high-caliber buildings, but also nurturing trusted relationships,” said Patricia Holland, real estate manager in Hobbs Brook’s leasing division. “We are proud to celebrate our renewals and welcome new tenants to our growing Hobbs Brook community.”
- Corporate Travel Management North America, Inc., an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective business travel management solutions, has signed a new lease at 101 Edgewater in Wakefield, Mass. The 6,986 RSF five-yearlease was brokered by Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors for Hobbs Brook Management. Cresa Boston’s Paul Delaney represented Corporate Travel.
- The Phillips Screw Company, a leader in the design and engineering of proprietary fastener technology, has signed a 2,953 RSF lease for three years at 301 Edgewater in Wakefield, Mass. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management.
- Prospect Medical Systems, an innovative medical system offering extensive primary care and specialty physician services as well as high quality hospitals, has signed a new seven-year lease for 9,807 RSF at 1301 Atwood in Johnston, R.I. Matthew Fair of Hayes & Sherry served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management. Peter Hayes of Hayes & Sherry represented Prospect Medical.
- Bollore Logistics, a global leader in international transport and logistics, has renewed its 5,817 RSF lease at 301 Edgewater in Wakefield, Mass. for five years. Hobbs Brook Management was represented by Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors. Phil Burgess of Burgress Properties represented the tenant.
- Cambridge Sound, the leader in sound masking, has renewed its 14,310 RSF lease at 404 Wyman Street in Waltham, Mass. for five years. Chip Batchelder of Wyman Street Advisors brokered the lease for Hobbs Brook Management. Jason Fivek and Brendan Cohn of JLL represented Cambridge Sound.
- Cross Insurance, one of New England’s largest independent insurance intermediaries, has renewed its lease for 13,126 RSF at 401 Edgewater in Wakefield, Mass. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors represented Hobbs Brook Management. Dan Collins of Colliers International served as the broker for Cross Insurance.
- 303 Wyman in Waltham, Mass. for 1,899 RSF for three years. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management.
- Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, a premier defense and government contractor supporting clients all over the world, has renewed its lease at 201 Edgewater in Wakefield for five years. The 16,900 SF renewal was brokered by Chip Batchelder of Wyman Street Advisors for Hobbs Brook Management and Mike O’Leary of Cushman & Wakefield for Odyssey.
About Hobbs Brook Management LLC
Because the most valuable thing they develop is a relationship, Hobbs Brook Management focuses its efforts on satisfying the individual needs of customers that lease within their parks. A service-oriented provider of Class A business solutions to companies large and small, Hobbs Brook builds sustainably, maintains an on-site facilities management staff, and develops or renovates projects for energy efficiency, LEED certification, and the preservation of the local environment. With portfolios in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia and Illinois, Hobbs Brook offers competitive amenities, on-site catering and dining facilities, fitness centers, and a full-service conference center available to tenants and the public. Hobbs Brook enjoys a steady occupancy rate in the 90th percentile, and holds firm to the belief that tenants should feel secure, well-balanced and prevalent at work. For leasing options or additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com.